Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Coupon Deals 10/22/08

CVS

Sale on Excedrin $1.99 printed $2.00 off coupons from excedrin.com so basically they paid me $.01 to take it. =)

Powerade $1.67 and received $1.65 in ECB's

Gum Tech Butler Toothbrushes $3.99 and received $3.99 in ECB's

Total OOP from CVS = $00000!!!!


Walgreens

Pert Plus on sale $3.50, ESC for $2.50 off, printed $1.00 coupon from Pert Plus.com so got bottles of Pert Plus for free!!!!!


Walmart

Got a tip from a friend off the internet that the Gillette Fusion Gift Sets just put out on the shelves were ringing up for $5.00 instead of $10.00 (still last years clearance prices) Went to the Walmart here and scanned one and sure enough, scanning $5.00 instead of $10!! and I had a $4.00 off coupon for a Gillete Razor that they took. lolol So I got a giftset with Gillette shampoo, shaving cream, deo, body wash, and a fusion razor for a buck. Great Christmas Gift!! (Wish I had more of them coupons) lolol



Church tonight was great. I had 12 in my class with a think is an all time high. Started planning today for Power Lab that will start in late November. Busy next few days...tomorrow night revival in Kimball, Friday night class outing to HSM3, and Saturday Work Day but it's all good. I love being busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...