Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Okay I take it back...

Out of Walgreens, RiteAid and CVS, CVS has always been my *least* favorite. That was before today!! As soon as I got there I scanned my card and it gave me a 50 cent coupon. (or ECB, whatever) I bought the Cover Girl Foundation and one Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara and a can of Pringles. My order was 15.73. I gave her my $3 off a $15 purchase coupon, then I used a $1 off any Cover Girl product, then the coupon to get a free product, so she took off $8.49 for the Lash Blast Mascara, then I gave her the 50 cent coupon that the kiosk gave me. It came to 1.98 plus tax. Then I got back 5.79 in ECB's! When I left the store, I found the $1 ECB that has been in my purse for awhile that I keep forgetting to use. I should have used that one too! I will no longer be hard headed about CVS...I swear I will be in there every week from now on. lol Besides, I have 5.79 in ECB's to use now! Thanks everyone for the great tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...