Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Series: Pinterest Recipes I Want to Try this Fall

I have made my own little bucket list of recipes from Pinterest that I want to try this fall. I have my staples that I make every year but I love trying new things and adding them to my collection if they turn out well. I have 29 recipes pinned on my Fall Food pinterest board but I chose 3 to be the absolute ones I want to give a try sometime in the next couple of months. Here they are:


Halloween Popcorn
This looks and sounds delicious. I can't wait to give it a try and pop in a scary movie one night close to Halloween. You can find the recipe here.


Pumpkin Cake and Apple Cider Glaze
This looks like a great almost healthy cake recipe. The cake part is only 2 ingredients: yellow cake and pumpkin. The icing is a glaze made out of sugar, apple juice and pumpkin pie spice. Sounds heavenly. I plan to try this to take to a fall party or maybe on a Sunday for a special dessert. You can find the recipe here.


Caramel Apple Bites
Why haven't I thought of this? I love caramel apples but what a mess! These look so cute and I can't wait to try them with some delicious fall apples. Find the original post, here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...