Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pantry Makeover

So I few weeks ago I finally stopped and took a good look at my embarrassing pantry. It has been the hardest thing to keep clean and organized so I knew I needed to do something to help myself. Here's the embarrassing before and the much better after. And read below to see how I organized it all:


  • On the top shelf I keep things I don't use very often and any extra things like Jada's boxes of cereal
  • On the next shelf you can see my canisters that hold my baking necessities. You can read this post to see how I converted empty formula cans to house my flour, sugar, cornmeal, etc.
  • Also on the middle shelf I have a small basket (purchased from the Dollar Tree) that holds my powder drink mixes and spice mixes. Beside that I have my cereal and pasta boxes.
  • On the bottom shelf is a small container (from the Dollar Tree) that holds candy. We all love hard candy around here.
  • And then on the bottoms shelf there is 4 boxes. This is that part that has helped the most to keep me organized and know what we have and what we need. I took 4 empty diaper boxes and covered them with some cute paper. Then I labeled them "Jada", "Candice", "Jody", and "Canned Goods". So everything that belongs to that person goes in their box. Jada's box holds all her snacks, fruit cups, baby foods, etc. My box and my hubby's box has all our breakfast and lunch items or anything we buy for ourselves. And the last box has all my canned goods. 
  • Then at the bottom I have an extra large diaper box that holds all my re-usable containers. I also keep my step stools down there.
Finally an organized pantry that usable and efficient! 


20 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Now I just need to find someone who uses formula cans and have them save them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your so organized, I'm jealous! I found ya on the BlogLovin hop & I'm a new follower. It's almost Friday & I hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I've been looking for thrifty ideas to fix my embarrassing pantry. Thanks for suggesting the Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Your before looks like my "now." You did a great job tidying up.:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good. I so need to figure out what to do about mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! Mine is a disaster....again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job! I have got to tackle mine one of these days. Thanks for the inpiration, and for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! Thanks for the tips!

    Chelsea

    www.asilivewithanxiety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I wish I was half as organized as you. Gosh my whole house needs to be organized! Thanks for the inspiration, I need it! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love an organized pantry! Thanks for sharing!
    :)
    Gaylene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work on the organisation Candice! I've been slowly working my way through organising my house and what a difference it makes! Your pantry looks wonderful now!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new containers are so cute! Thank you for linking up at Whimsy Wednesdays with The NY Melrose Family and Smart! School {House}

    Kelly at Smart! School {House}
    www.smartschoolhouse.com
    www.thenymelrosefamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks great thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I love an organized pantry. It looks great!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for linking up at Shine on Fridays; you were one of our top viewed projects last week! That means you're going to be featured at One Artsy Mama {the post goes live at 9 PM EST tonight}. Stop by and grab a featured button!

    ReplyDelete
  16. replica bags toronto go to the website f2u08p6e32 replica bags new york site web e5x34x9z41 fake louis vuitton replica bags paypal resource z8p36a1g64 aaa replica bags replica bags india

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...