- On the top shelf I keep things I don't use very often and any extra things like Jada's boxes of cereal
- On the next shelf you can see my canisters that hold my baking necessities. You can read this post to see how I converted empty formula cans to house my flour, sugar, cornmeal, etc.
- Also on the middle shelf I have a small basket (purchased from the Dollar Tree) that holds my powder drink mixes and spice mixes. Beside that I have my cereal and pasta boxes.
- On the bottom shelf is a small container (from the Dollar Tree) that holds candy. We all love hard candy around here.
- And then on the bottoms shelf there is 4 boxes. This is that part that has helped the most to keep me organized and know what we have and what we need. I took 4 empty diaper boxes and covered them with some cute paper. Then I labeled them "Jada", "Candice", "Jody", and "Canned Goods". So everything that belongs to that person goes in their box. Jada's box holds all her snacks, fruit cups, baby foods, etc. My box and my hubby's box has all our breakfast and lunch items or anything we buy for ourselves. And the last box has all my canned goods.
- Then at the bottom I have an extra large diaper box that holds all my re-usable containers. I also keep my step stools down there.
Finally an organized pantry that usable and efficient!