Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cheesy Chicken Parmesan

Last night for dinner we had chicken parmesan! Grilled of course =D

To make it. I dredged chicken tenderloins in egg whites, then a mixture of onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasonings. I heated an iron skillet and sprayed it with zero calorie spray. I then cooked the chicken in the skillet until done. I then poured marinara sauce on the chicken (homemade) and topped it with plenty of fat free shredded mozzarella. Put a lid on it and cook until sauce is heated and cheese is melted. YUM! I served it with a side of broccoli and corn on the cob.

For 3 servings:

1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup marinara sauce
3/4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese

Calories per serving : 272

Calories of Olive Garden chicken parmesan: 1090 (per the OG website)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...