Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu for One

Tonight I was feeling very under the weather so I wanted something comforting and easy for dinner. I decided to make easy chicken cordon bleu. Sounds so fancy! So fancy it only took 3 ingredients =D I used:

1 4oz piece of chicken breast, pounded like a cutlet
1 serving fat free honey ham
1 Laughing Cow Light wedge cheese

I pounded the chicken breast into a cutlet, heated a skillet, and cooked it in the skillet until done. I then added the ham and cheese on top and put a lid on until it was all heated and melted.

As you can tell from the picture, I got a little impatient and ate it before the cheese melted. I have to say this simple chicken creation was so delicious! By far one of the best ways to make chicken. I am really craving this again tonight it was so good =D

Calories for 1 serving (4oz chicken, 1 serving fat free ham, LC light cheese): 190!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...