Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pizza-licious Chicken

Here is how I made this easy pizza chicken recipe:

I took one pound of chicken breasts, put them in a gallon ziplock bag, and pounded them into cutlets. I then heated a skillet, wiped it with EVOO, and added the chicken. I sprinkled onion powder, garlic powder, and salt on the chicken and cooked it until done. When it was done, I smothered each piece of chicken with pizza sauce from jar and topped them with light string cheese. I put a lid on top, turned the heat down to low, and let them simmer until the pizza sauce was heated and the cheese melted. Delish!!!

I had mine with a side of broccoli and Jody had his with a side salad =D

For one chicken:
5oz chicken
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 light string cheese

296 Calories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...