Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lunch and Afternoon Snack Today...

Well I made it through the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout this morning plus 2 30-minute power walking intervals later on in the day and I am pooped!! I planned on doing more today but my body is yelling me to stop so I think I'm going to call it a day at that.

Lunch consisted of: a sweet potato, laughing cow light cheese, Flatout wrap with chicken, spinach, and salsa, a sugar free jello and a piece of Dove dark chocolate!

get-attachment.aspx (1)


For afternoon snack I had an apple creation. It was so good. I microwaved a cut up apple for 2 minutes. Chopped up some natural almonds and a small piece of 70% dark chocolate. I sprinkled that on top of the apple and heated it up for another minute.


get-attachment.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...