Sunday, October 14, 2012

Easy Peasy Pumpkin Dessert

After being at the beach for the past week I came back home to very fall weather at home. It made me feel like I'd almost missed the start of Halloween season while we were gone. So tonight I wanted to celebrate Halloween with a movie and a special treat. I had no time at all to really cook anything. I still had tons to unpack and get ready to start back to work tomorrow. So while I was at Wal-Mart grocery shopping I came across this pumpkin spice instant pudding mix.

JELL-O Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding & Pie Filling, 3.4 oz

Perfect! All you have to do is add 2 cups of milk, give it a quick whisk and it sets in 5 minutes. After picking this up I decided to get some Cool Whip to add on top when I saw this:

Cool Whip Frosting??? I hadn't heard of it but it sounded yummy so I picked it up on a whim to go with the pudding. (I think they had a chocolate flavor too)

I served the pumpkin spice pudding in little dishes with a dollop of the Cool Whip on top and it made the yummiest little desserts!!! My husband even mentioned that with a little crumbled graham cracker on top it would be just like pumpkin pie. 

We enjoyed our desserts while watching this little gem that just came out on blu ray:



Woo hoo Halloween season has officially begun and I am pumped!!!!! Now if I could only make a decision on my daughters costume..............




1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy! I have never seen that Cool Whip frosting before... is it in the baking aisle, or frozen foods area of the grocery store?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...