You will need:
- Your hairbrushes or combs of course
- A cheap baby bottle brush. I got mine at the dollar tree.
- Dish washing liquid. My beautician said blue dawn is the best but I didn't have any of that so I just used what I had.
Here's what you do:
- Clean all the hair out of your brushes or combs.
- Fill a clean sink with hot, soapy water.
- Let the brushes and combs soak for a few minutes.
- After they have soaked, scrub them with the baby bottle brush.
- Rinse them completely.
- Lay on a towel to dry.