Monday, October 1, 2012

September Favorites!







  1. NBC Revolution - This is a new show coming on NBC Monday nights at 10pm. Only 2 episodes have aired so far but I'm already sucked in! I love dystopian movies or television shows so this is right up my alley. Reminds me a lot of the show Jericho.
  2. Sally Hansen Flirt - I have had this nail polish for a really long time and never really used it but I have been loving it this month! It's a lot more red and darker then the picture shows.
  3. Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo Eye Shadow - These cream eye shadows are amazing. I have been using one everyday all over my lid for a simple work look and it seriously lasts all day. No creasing or fading at all and you don't need a base. My favorite color is Bad to the Bronze. I cannot say enough about these! And my Target sells them for only $5.24. The only thing I've noticed is the brighter colors like blue or purple are not very pigmented but the neutral colors are amazing.
  4. Baby Aquaphor - Jada has had some bad allergy problems all month with a runny nose and she likes to wipe her arm all across her face resulting in rashy cheeks. This has been a miracle product for that. One thin coat really helps.
  5. Maybelline Baby Lips Grapevine - Baby lips are tinted lip balm. The grapevine version has lived in my pants pocket all month long and it makes my lips feel so soft and gives them a little tint of color too.
  6. Honey Nut Cheerios - I have never really been a fan of cereal but earlier this month I was craving it and I have been eating a bowl every day. Honey Nut Cheerios is my favorite.
  7. Tulle - My craft favorite of the month! I have been so into tulle and Hobby Lobby has had it on sale practically every other week!! I have used this stuff on everything: wreaths, birthday banners, strings of lights, everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...