Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Apple Cinnamon Waffles Take 2!


This morning I made apple cinnamon waffles again, just a little different. This time I used:

2 nutri grain waffles
1 medium red apple
2 tbsp fat free cream cheese
1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce

I toasted the waffles until they were crispy. This is important so they don't get soggy (unless you like soggy!). Then I chopped up the apple, sprinkled cinnamon and splenda on it, and heated it in the microwave for 3 minutes. I spread 1 tbsp of fat free cream cheese on each waffle and topped it with apples. I topped the whole thing off with a big tbsp of unsweetened applesauce.

This was like eating a decadent dessert at a restaurant! Very good and my belly fills happy and full.

By the way, this version is 332 calories. Yesterdays version was 278 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...