Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 8 Results


Last night was the weigh in for Week 8! Hard to believe the competition is now half way over!
I lost 2.2 pounds in Week 8 which I was very excited about! That puts my total weight loss so far to 31 pounds. I am ecstatic to hit the 30 pound mark in just 8 weeks. I've also gone down 2 dress sizes.
Nutritional Goals for Week 8: I don't have any big goals for this week. I plan to keep with my eating 1200-1300 calories per day of well-balenced, "clean" foods
Workout Goals for Week 8: This week my goal is to do at least 1 hour of cardio every day and 30 minutes of weight training on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Fast Food Boycott Update: I'm still going strong on my boycott of all things fast food! Today is day 61 without having any fast food. My goal is to go a whole year! Only 304 days to go :) I actually had a bad dream last night that I accidently went to McDonalds! It was more like a nightmare!!

1 comment:

  1. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...