Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 11 Results!


Well Week 11 has come and gone! I was a little worried this week because I decided to give my body a break and I didn't workout not ONCE this week but boy did I get a surprise. I ended up losing 3.5 pounds according to my at home weigh in!! At the Biggest Loser weigh in I lost 5.4 pounds and won the weekly weigh in!! WOW! I'm very excited. That puts my total weight loss at 38.6 pounds in 11 weeks.
This week I can tell I am losing in my clothes. Nothing fits anymore! Which is a good thing but also a bad thing. I don't plan to spend very long in a size so I will not be spending a lot of money on clothes. The wardrobe will be scarce in the next few months but it will be worth it =D
The fast food boycott is going good! Today is day 82 since I have had any fast food (not even Subway) and it feels great. I don't even crave the junk anymore. Some people have asked me what I consider to be a fast food place and basically if they don't have waiters, it's fast food. I don't even do Subway right now. 82 days down! 283 days to go!
The plan this week is to get back into working out. I have actually missed it. I plan to do some cardio everyday and weights 3 or 4 days this week.
I also will be on a retreat this weekend. I have no idea what kind of food they are planning to serve so I plan on bringing my own just in case.
Nutritional goals this week are the same: try to keep my daily calorie intake around 1200 calories and NO eating after 6pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...