Monday, March 29, 2010

BBQ Chicken Wrap

Tonight for dinner I had a BBQ Chicken Wrap with Roasted Veggies.

To make the wrap: I cooked boneless, skinless, chicken breasts in some stock in the crock pot all day. About an hour before dinner, I drained the stock out and shredded the chicken with a fork. It shreds very easily after being in the crock pot all day. Then I added a bottle of BBQ Sauce. I let this cook for about another hour. To assemble the wrap I simply took a Joseph Lavash 100 calorie wrap, put 3oz of the chicken in it, rolled it up, and cut it in half. I served this with a side of 1tbsp fat free cream cheese which I meant to spread on the wrap but forgot =D

To make the roasted veggies: I took brussel sprouts, carrots, and cauliflower. Added 1tbsp EVOO and kosher salt and cooked them in a 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...