Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chicken Veggie Pizza

PIZZA NIGHT!!!!

I had my normal veggie pizza but I added chicken this time. I haven't had meat in 2 days so I needed to fit some in. My pizza consisted of:

1 Joseph Lavash Bread
3 cups roasted veggies
3oz chicken breast
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.

I crisped the Lavash in the oven. Then I cooked a piece of chicken and cut it up. I roasted brussel sprouts, carrots, and sugar snap peas in olive oil in the oven until they were crispy and blackened. I added the chicken, veggies, sauce, and cheese to the Lavash and cooked it in the oven until the cheese was melted.

This chicken veggie pizza was 536 for the whole pizza

A medium thin n crispy veggie pizza from Pizza Hut has 1440 calories. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...