Thursday, February 25, 2010

BBQ Crockpot Chicken




I love BBQ chicken!! And cooking it in the crock pot is one of the easiest ways. This morning I put three chicken breasts in the crock pot and covered them with low sodium chicken broth to cook on low all day. Then I drained all the broth out and used a fork to shred the chicken. It shreds so easily when cooked all day in broth. Then I added some BBQ sauce and put the lid on to finish cooking.




While the chicken was heating back up, I sliced some brussel sprouts and a small sweet potato. I sprayed them with calorie free vegetable spray and added a little kosher salt. I baked them in the oven for 15 minutes, turned them over and baked them for another 10 minutes. I like my sprouts on the blackened side =) Turned out to be a great dinner!!
get-attachment.aspx (22)d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...