Friday, February 26, 2010

Red Lobster A++++++++++++

(Please excuse the sad looking picture, I had to take it with my camera phone) We made it to Red Lobster tonight and I have to say it was amazing!! We ended up having to wait 45 minutes but it was so worth it. I started with a side salad and the fat free raspberry dressing. I had one BITE of a cheese biscuit. Then I ordered the create your own feast: grilled shrimp, crab legs, salmon, and broccoli. I was a little concerned at first because the shrimp and salmon said it came with a buttery sauce on top. I asked the waiter and was able to get my food grilled with no butter! Score!!! It was an awesome dinner. Seriously the best crab legs I've ever had. According to the RL website my whole entire dinner was 530 delicious calories =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...