Monday, February 8, 2010

Meal Plan for the Week of 2/8/10

Here is my meal plan for this week. I eat pretty much the same meals everyday except for dinner, just because this is easier on the grocery shopping and on the wallet. I don't mind eating the same things everyday for a week. I am a routine kind of girl and I like it. I tried to work in as many metabolism boosting foods as I could. This week I am supposed to eat 1750 calories. I can never seem to make it that high but with these meal plans I should be pretty close.

Breakfast:
  • 1/2 Grapefruit
  • 1/2 c Oatmeal w/ Equal
  • 1 Natures Own Thin sandwich w/ 1 tablepsoon natural peanut butter
  • Fruit Smoothie: 1 c blueberries, 1/2 c sugar free vanilla ice cream, 1 c fat free milk

Total Calories for Breakfast: 630

Lunch:

  • 1 sweet potato with laughing cow garlic wedge cheese
  • Spinach salad: 2 c spinach, 1/4 red pepper, 6 grape tomatoes, 2 tblsp fat free italian dressing

Total Calories for Lunch: 194

Dinner:

  • 12 oz frozen Broccoli
  • 1 apple baked with cinammon and equal
  • Monday Night: Pizza Burger, Tuesday night: Teryaki Porkchops. Wednesday night: Grilled Chicken, Thursday Night: Szechuan Beef and Broccoli, Friday Night: Grilled chicken

Total calories for Dinner: Around 450 depending on the night

Morning Snack:

  • Light Yogurt
  • Emeralds 100 calorie count almonds

Total Calories for Morning Snack: 200 Calories

Afternoon Snack:

  • 5 Strawberries
  • 2 squares Sugar Free Hersheys Dark Chocolate

Total Calories for Afternoon Snack: 80 calories

Total Daily Calories: 1550

My calorie count is still low so I may try to work in an extra small snack somewhere. I am also still drinking 15 cups (120 oz) of water today and taking 2 mega Green tea pills per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...