Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Favorite Dinner


Okay I have to admit, my favorite food EVER is BBQ Chicken. Simple right? I could eat it every single night!! I heart BBQ Sauce and Chicken. But BBQ Sauce is very high in sugar and HFCS so I try not to eat it very often. I came across a KC Masterpiece BBQ Rub today at the grocery store. I boiled a chicken breast, shredded it, then cooked it with some of the BBQ Rub. It was a winner!!! I piled it onto a Natures Own Select Thin Sandwich, spread some Laughing Cow Light Cheese on it and called it a BBQ Chicken Sandwich. It was like a party in my mouth. I also, of course, ate a big serving of veggies with it. I sprayed some Salad Spritzers Ranch Dressing on the veggies, hence, the white color. This is so good, I made an extra for lunch tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...