Friday, February 26, 2010

It cut me off!!

In keeping with my SWEAT goal this week, I came home from work, popped in a DVD and got on the treadmill. I didn't have a specific time in mind, I just wanted to go for as long as possible. Before I knew it, I had set a goal to walk the whole way through the movie!! I got to the very end, walked 99:99 minutes. At this point I was curious what would happen when I got to 100 minutes since there are only 4 spaces for times on my treadmill. Well when I got to 100 minutes, the treadmill shut off!! It beeped at me a few times and turned itself off! Oh well, I almost made it through the whole movie. And of course I was sweating like a pig so goal reached!!! Now it's time to shower and head out with the DH on a date. I got my Red Lobster menu picked out! Shrimp and crab legs here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...